Self-Onboarding Mining Application (SOMA)
The SHAKTI Coin presents an entirely new concept of mining cryptocurrency. It makes the process of mining a cooperative effort and accessible to all. It levels the playing field of wealth generation to individual's effort. It enables humanity to create and share the value that has been created within that community's own initiative.
Unlike other digital currencies, SHAKTI Coin is neither mined through computational achievement nor by one individual. It can be minted through a collective human achievement in the advancement of education. It is a cooperative system where people at the grassroots level pull together to support schoolchildren's education in their community and to stimulate their local economy in that process.
PREREQUISITES TO BECOME A MINER:
- Must have a device (machine/instance/computer) which is connected to the internet.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Able to follow step-by-step instructions in English.
- Able to sign-up for a hosted cloud computing.
- Have access to on-premise computer with internet access with a minimum hardware configuration of 1 GB Memory, 1 core CPU etc. One can assume this configuration is sufficient for cloud Machine/Instance deployment.
- Have general knowledge of:
- How to open a terminal and run commands.
- What is public ip address/domain name.
- What is port number of computer.